Expertise in commercial
Langley has extensive experience in the commercial sector and has helped numerous organisations manage and improve their roofing stock.
“Partnering with Langley through the lifecycle of a project, not just to completion, but beyond, ensures peace of mind for all stakeholders.”
Alderbrook School: Chris English, Senior Associate, Pellings LLP
How we can help
We have unrivalled education sector expertise from flat roofs to green, blue and biosolar installations.
Sustainability is a critical priority for us and we are proud to lead the way in green infrastructure including sustainable roofing, water management, solar energy, decarbonisation and biodiversity.
Together with our suppliers, specifiers, contractors, we can build better roofs for better living, benefitting the wellbeing of teachers, other staff and learners.
Our range of solutions
With the support of our approved contractors, we offer a complete design, build, installation, maintenance and training service, all under one roof. Our solutions for both refurbishment and new build projects include:
- Reinforced Bitumen Membrane (RBM) roofs
- Liquid roofs and walkways
- Hot Melt roofs
- Green and biodiverse roofs
- Blue roofs
- Biosolar and solar roofs
- Recreational podium roofs
- Living walls
Education sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to decision makers.. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
If you’re interested in following a procurement route for your school or multi-academy trust (MAT), we are the number one supplier via the LHC, CPC, SWPA and WPA frameworks. We offer an efficient, cost-effective route for public sector bodies covering all kinds of roofing work.
We are also approved procurement framework providers both nationally and at a regional level.
Added value for your education establishment
Alongside the roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support for everything from CIF to SCA funding for schools and MATs for refurbishment. We can also support with decarbonisation initiatives set by Government to meet net targets.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.
Alderbrook Primary School
Teamwork at all levels has proved critical in overcoming unforeseen obstacles in the execution of a school roof upgrade. Richmond & Wandsworth Council commissioned the refurbishment of Alderbrook Primary School involving upgrading of the inset atrium roof and a self-supporting 16+m long rooflight over the main school hall. Download the full case study…
Christ’s Hospital School
Christ’s Hospital is a unique independent boarding school which educates a large proportion of its students for free, having been founded as a charitable school in 1552. When water began leaking through a flat roof into one of the classrooms, the school contacted Thameside Roofing Ltd, a Langley Approved Contractor who then commissioned Langley to…