A history in healthcare
Langley has extensive healthcare sector experience and has helped numerous organisations to manage and improve their roofing solutions and stock.
“The aim was to improve the performance of the building, making it warmer, drier and looking nicer. Breathe, Langley and contractor TSL has worked well together over the past five years.”
Epsom Hospital: Rich Cooper, Breathe Energy Project Manager
Supporting healthcare organisations
We have unrivalled healthcare sector experience and expertise, working with architects, contractors, healthcare trust and local authorities.
Sustainability is a critical priority for us and we are proud to lead the way in green infrastructure and well-being including sustainable roofing, water management solutions, solar energy, decarbonisation and biodiversity.
Together with our suppliers, specifiers, contractors, we can build better roofs for better living, benefitting the wellbeing of medical professionals, patients and visitors, alike.
Our range of healthcare roofingsolutions
With the support of our approved contractors, we offer a complete design, build, installation, maintenance and training service, all under one roof. Our solutions for both refurbishment and new build projects includes:
- Reinforced Bitumen Membrane (RBM) roofing systems
- Liquid roofing systems and walkways
- Hot Melt roofing systems (new build only)
- Green and biodiverse roofs
- Blue roofs
- Biosolar and solar roofs
- Recreational podium roofs
- Living walls
Healthcare sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
If you’re interested in following a procurement route for your hospital or doctors’ surgery, we are the number one supplier via the LHC, CPC, SWPA and WPA frameworks. We offer an efficient, cost-effective route for public sector bodies covering all kinds of roofing work. We are also approved procurement framework providers both nationally and at a regional level.
Added value for your healthcare organisation
Alongside the roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support for everything from decarbonisation initiatives to estate refurbishment.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.
- Independently tested and certified for 30 years or lifetime of the building.