Hospitality Sector Expertise
We work closely with businesses in the hospitality sector such as hotels and restaurants to deliver added value roofing services that bring benefit and peace of mind for the building owners.
“The project was complex, due to the location and the restrictions that placed on access and deliveries; it was further complicated once work began by travel and work restrictions caused by the pandemic. We have a long-standing relationship with Langley Eco Solutions: its ability to deliver a complete project from design through to completion, with comprehensive reporting and technical support at all stages gives us trust in Langley Eco Solutions’ professionalism, and the added peace of mind of a single source of accountability and communication throughout.”
Nobu Hotel. James Foster, Director, Able Waterproofing Ltd
Hospitality sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support the hospitality sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your hospitality establishment
Alongside the hospitality sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.
Major hotel renovation and refurbishment in London is using its building fabric to connect with its environment, adjacent to one of the capital’s most historic green spaces. The 19,500m2 hotel is constructed in two blocks up to 12 storeys high, linked at ground level by a double eight glazed atrium. Download the full case study…