Logistics Sector Experience
Within the logistics sector, keeping the operations moving is of paramount importance, whether it be train stations, warehouses or depots, we have supplied innovative roof designs and systems to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Langley Eco Solutions successfully completed a rooftop solar PV project in Tilbury, Essex for Amazon. It is one of the largest logistics buildings in Europe.
How we can help
With Langley you can take advantage of a range of added value services to support your project though the consultation, design and installation process and beyond. Langley’s service-led approach is unique and supports our goal of creating ‘roofs for life.
Logistics sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to logistic sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your logistics establishment
Alongside the logistic sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.