Office and Commercial Sector Expertise
We’ve worked closely with clients within the commercial sector such as Brettenham House, an iconic 1930’s London office building overlooking the Thames. We work with building owners to advise the best solution for their estates
How we can help
With Langley you can take advantage of a range of added value services to support your project though the consultation, design and installation process and beyond. Langley’s service-led approach is unique and supports our goal of creating ‘roofs for life’.
Office and commercial partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to office and commercial sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your office or commercial establishment
Alongside the office and commercial sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.