Expertise in retail
We’ve worked closely with clients within the retail sector such as Westfield Group, to assess and manage their roof assets effectively, advising the best sustainable solution, utilising our retail sector expertise. We offer peace of mind that works are carried out safely and shopper disruption is limited.
How we can help
With Langley you can take advantage of a range of added value services to support your project though the consultation, design and installation process and beyond. Langley’s service-led approach is unique and supports our goal of creating ‘roofs for life.
Retail sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to retail sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your retail establishment
Alongside the retail sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.
Westfield Shopping Centre
Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford commissioned Langley to help rectify some of their failing green roofs. Originally installed just before the Olympics, several roofs on the shopping centre and on the hotel had failed to vegetate and in many cases were left looking bare.