Sport and Leisure Sector Expertise
We offer innovative designs for our sport and leisure sector clients from green infrastructure and well-being, waterproofing to amenity spaces and podiums. We have worked with Leicester City Football Club to help create a new state-of-the-art complex, Seagrave, the new home of its training centre and Academy.
“The King Power Centre facades look visually impressive; because of Langley Eco Solution’s lateral thinking and technical expertise, they will remain so irrespective of the time of year. With such a challenging construction, we knew Langley could deliver a practical answer to brief and to budget.”
Senior Project Manager, Maclaren
How we can help
With Langley you can take advantage of a range of added value roofing services to support your project though the consultation, design and installation process and beyond. Langley’s service-led approach is unique and supports our goal of creating ‘roofs for life.
Sports and Leisure sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to sport and leisure sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your sports and leisure establishment
Alongside the sport and leisure sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.