Utilities Sector Expertise
We sometimes take our utilities for granted, but without them, everyday life can be become difficult. We need to ensure the buildings that house these utilities sector are well maintained, safe and functional. Our experience working with utility providers will give you peace of mind that we design and recommend the right solution for your building.
“Langley’s system was high quality and worked extremely well on the roofs. It left a neat finish and had a high durable strength. All parties were extremely happy with the completed installation.”
Cyxtera, Secure Commercial Premises: Reece Spurr, Contracts Manager, Acclaim Contracts Ltd
How we can help
With Langley you can take advantage of a range of added value services to support your project though the consultation, design and installation process and beyond. Langley’s service-led approach is unique and supports our goal of creating ‘roofs for life’.
Utilities sector partnerships
We partner with established industry bodies to offer support to utilities sector decision makers. We also go through extensive assessments to gain accreditations from health and safety to building compliance.
Added value for your utilities establishment
Alongside the utilities sector roof systems we supply, we offer added value services including:
- Funding application support.
- Free roof condition surveys and asset management reports.
- On completion, all information is collated into our client portal to support maintenance programmes and asset management plans.
- If biodiversity net gain is part of planning, we deliver bespoke solutions to comply with the ecology report.
- We can offer independent insurance-backed guarantees of up to 30 years, covering design, materials and workmanship.